Clients and peers are full of praise for Stek in the 2020 edition of the prestigious legal directory Legal 500. Stek has again been ranked for all its practice areas and a large number of its lawyers are listed in this directory. There are listings for:
- Banking & finance: Borrower side: Maarten van de Graaf, Frans Haak, Sharon Kaufmann, Herman Wamelink;
- Banking & finance: Lender or arranger side: Maarten van de Graaf, Frans Haak, Sharon Kaufmann, Bianca Mwangi, Herman Wamelink;
- Commercial, corporate and M&A: Eelco Bijkerk, Dierik Cras, Maarten van der Graaf, Rim Roomberg;
- Dispute resolution: commercial litigation: Jan Bart van de Hel, Gerben Smit;
- Energy: regulatory: Patou Courtens, Stephanie Dielemans, Jan Erik Janssen; Jan Erik is singled out as a “Leading individual” in this category;
- Energy: transactional: Claudia Beele, Reijnoud Homveld, Jeroen Timmermans;
- EU and competition: Mattijs Baneke, Ruben Elkerbout, Jan Erik Janssen, Berend Reuder;
- Private equity: Eelco Bijkerk, Maarten van der Graaf, Ruben Tros;
- Project Finance and PFI: Reijnoud Homveld, Sharon Kaufmann, Herman Wamelink;
- Transport: Jeroen Timmermans.
Stek is described by clients as follows:
- “Highly experienced, knowledgeable and good feeling for their customers. Always successful”;
- “More than other firms Stek delivers actionable advice”;
- “High quality of legal work; excellent availability and flexibility”;
- “Incredibly easy to deal with, commercial and user friendly, good sense of judgment as to which key issues need to be escalated”;
- “They build trust and are in control of the process, thereby enabling the whole transaction team involved to anticipate on potential issues before they arise”.
Click here for the rankings of Stek in the 2020 edition of the Legal 500. We again thank our clients and peers for their warm words.