Maarten van der Graaf partner
Maarten’s broad transactional practice encompasses corporate and finance transactions. He advises financial institutions, private equity investors and corporates, and also regularly works with international firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to co-founding Stek, Maarten was an attorney at NautaDutilh and at Cravath, Swaine & Moore in New York. Maarten also served as legal counsel in the Office of the General Counsel of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in London. In the Chambers Europe and Legal 500 guides Maarten is recommended for his work.
Chambers: “very efficient, he understands things quickly and he is pragmatic and solution-driven.” (2017); “provides strong content, is practical, steady, and is able to de-escalate situations.” (2016); “he is a highly intelligent, experienced lawyer. He really is super.” (2015); “fast, responsive and excellent to work with” (2013); “brilliantly practical and particularly good at what he does” (2011). Legal 500: “always provides practical solutions” (2015).
- Head Mares Group acquires majority stake in liveaboard.com
- Stek acts for Harbert European Growth Capital
- Stek acts for Solar Works in EDPR investment
- Stek acts for Inteno in its acquisition of Genexis Group
- Steks acts on sale of Ridder Data Systems to Trivest Software