Guy Pegels is a senior associate in our finance group, specialising on leveraged finance, general corporate lending, asset-based finance and restructuring in the mid-markets. Guy advises in financial transactions and regularly works with international law firms on cross-border financings. Guy served as (seconded) legal counsel for ABN AMRO Bank in 2017.
- Stek acts for Harbert European Growth Capital
- Stek advises Standard Investment on financing of acquisition of Riedel
- Stek advises ABN AMRO and NIBC in the financing of the acquisition of a majority stake in IGS GeboJagema by Nordian Capital
- Stek advises Rabobank in the financing of buy out in Dutch Power Company (DPC) by ABN Amro Participaties
- Stek advises Rabobank in the financing of the acquisition of a majority stake in BouWatch by Nordian Capital