Stek welcomes new counsel
We are proud to announce the appointment of Marie-Claire Leijten as counsel. Marie-Claire is a home-grown talent with over 11 …
In the 2018 edition of the authoritative directory Chambers Europe clients are full of praise for Stek: “Their industry knowledge is excellent and the advice is always appropriate, to-the-point, practical and thorough”. Stek is described as “great value for money” and praised for its collaborative approach with our clients (“so co-operative that they become a part of the team”).
In the new edition of the directory all practice areas of Stek are listed as leading and the following lawyers are listed as “Leaders in their Field”:
– Banking & Finance: Frans Haak, Sharon Kaufmann, Herman Wamelink;
– Competition/European Law: Ruben Elkerbout;
– Corporate/M&A Mid-Market: Maarten van der Graaf, Jasper Stek;
– Dispute Resolution: Gerben Smit;
– Energy & Natural Resources Regulatory: Jan Erik Janssen;
– Energy & Natural Resources Transactional: Reijnoud Homveld;
– Private Equity: Eelco Bijkerk, Maarten van der Graaf;
– Transportation – Aviation: Jeroen Timmermans.
We thank our clients for their warm words.
Last month, Malaysian environmental human rights lawyer and human rights defender Charles Hector visited our office as part of the …