Sharon Kaufmann partner
Sharon Kaufmann is a partner in our finance group. She specializes in banking, finance, restructuring and insolvency. Sharon is member of the healthcare team. Before She joined Stek in 2012, Sharon was an associate in the banking & finance and insolvency departments at Houthoff Buruma. Sharon regularly teaches, amongst others in the field of insolvency law.
- Stek advises BNG Bank on the financing of Iederzon
- Stek advises Neenah in the acquisition of Coldenhove Papier
- Stek advises E-Kite on a new funding round
- Stek advises Rabobank in the financing of buy out in Dutch Power Company (DPC) by ABN Amro Participaties
- STEK ADVISES ENDLESS LLP IN ITS ACQUISITION OF IMTECH IRELAND