Vincent van der Gaag
Vincent van der Gaag is an associate in our Corporate group. Vincent advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions.
- Stek advises SK FireSafety Group on the acquisition of AED-Partner
- Stek advises Brabant Water on the sale of Hydreco Geomec to ENGIE
- Stek advises Stedin Groep on the auction sale of Joulz to 3i Infrastructure
- Stek advises SK FireSafety Group and Apax Partners on the sale of the AeroSafety division
- Stek advises Egeria and its portfolio company Ilionx on the acquisition of a majority stake in QNH