Tom van den Bosch
Tom van den Bosch advises corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions on mergers and acquisition, joint ventures and general corporate law issues. Before he joined Stek, Tom was an associate in the corporate department of AKD.
- Stek advises Abacus on its acquisition of Pluripharm
- Stek advises 3I Infrastructure and its portfolio company JOULZ on acquisition of electric charging business
- Stek advises Kuehne + Nagel on the acquisition of Rotra’s overland and logistics activities
- Stek advises on the sale of Medicapital rent to Gryphion
- Stek advises Corendon Holiday Group on the envisaged sale of the tour operator and Dutch airline Corendon to Triton