Stephanie Dielemans is a regulated markets and energy law expert and joined Stek in 2005. Stephanie is a counsel in our Competition & Regulated Markets team and member of the Energy and Utilities team. Stephanie advises on sector specific regulation and litigates in energy regulatory civil and administrative law proceedings. Stephanie also advises on European law, public procurement, privacy & data protection and has extensive experience in litigation against the State, the Dutch Authority for Consumers & Markets, the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority and other regulators. Furthermore, Stephanie is a certified data protection officer
Stephanie is recommended for her work in Legal500: “counsel Stephanie Dielemans is ‘precise, accurate and committed’” (Energy: Regulatory 2018) and “Stephanie Dielemans ‘has good industry knowledge and is a good choice for procurement law as well’” (Energy: Regulatory 2019).
- Stek victorious for Liander before Administrative High Court for Trade and Industry
- Stek successful for energy distribution companies in appeal over network tariffs 2017-2021
- Stek advises Stedin Groep on the auction sale of Joulz to 3i Infrastructure
- Stek successful for Eneco in landmark dispute with CertiQ
- Stek successful for distribution companies electricity and gas in appeal poceedings against method decisions