Stephanie Dielemans is a counsel in our Competition & Regulated Markets team and member of the healthcare team. The focus of her practice lies on economic administrative law, regulated markets and governmental supervision. Stephanie advises on European law, privacy & data protection and sector-specific regulation and has extensive experience in litigation against the State, the Dutch Authority for Consumers & Markets, the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority and other regulators. Stephanie has ample experience in the sectors energy, health care and agrifood and is a certified data protection officer.
- Stek successful for Eneco in landmark dispute with CertiQ
- Stek successful for distribution companies electricity and gas in appeal poceedings against method decisions
- Stek successful for Enduris in landmark judgment on municipal taxes on encroachments
- Stek also successful for Alliander before District Court Rotterdam on permissible activities
- Stek assists Stedin in acquisition of DNWG