Ruben Tros advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He also regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Before he joined Stek, Ruben was an associate in the corporate departments of Allen & Overy and Norton Rose.
- Stek advises ABN AMRO Participaties on acquisition of majority stake in MPS
- Stek represents Stedin in the auction sale of Joulz Energy Solutions to Visser & Smit Hanab
- Stek advises Egeria and its portfolio company Ilionx on the acquisition of a majority stake in QNH
- Stek assisted Rabobank in the sale of payments service provider MyOrder to Ease2pay
- Stek advises management of Portiva on the investment by Green Park Investment Partners