Ruben Tros is a partner in our corporate group. Ruben advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He also regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Ruben has vast experience in private equity transactions and has a particular focus on transactions in the technology sector. Before he joined Stek, Ruben was an associate in the corporate departments of Allen & Overy and Norton Rose.
- Stek advises Brabant Water on the sale of Hydreco Geomec to ENGIE
- Stek advises Stedin Groep on the auction sale of Joulz to 3i Infrastructure
- Stek advises ABN AMRO Participaties on acquisition of majority stake in MPS
- Stek represents Stedin in the auction sale of Joulz Energy Solutions to Visser & Smit Hanab
- Stek advises Egeria and its portfolio company Ilionx on the acquisition of a majority stake in QNH