Reijnoud Homveld partner
Reijnoud Homveld is a corporate partner. Reijnoud represents corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions in mergers and acquisitions and projects, with a focus on the energy sector. Reijnoud has ample experience as deal captain and regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2015, Reijnoud was a partner at Orange Clover. He also co-founded Quire Law Company, an innovative service provider that developed SmartDox in cooperation with Kluwer, by which (transaction) documentation can be generated online, and worked for many years as corporate lawyer at NautaDutilh and Allen & Overy.
Chambers: “He is quick, accurate, precise, thinks two steps ahead and sees the big picture” (2017).
- Stek advises Eneco eMobility in acquisition of FLOW Charging
- Stek advises Stedin Groep on the auction sale of Joulz to 3i Infrastructure
- Stek advises YARD ENERGY with the sale of 6 operational wind projects
- Stek advises ASN Bank on the project financing of the biomass plant to be constructed and operated by Afval Energie Bedrijf Amsterdam
- Stek advises Noreco on acquisition of Shell Olie- Og Gasudvinding Danmark