Reijnoud Homveld partner
Reijnoud Homveld is a corporate partner. Reijnoud represents corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions in mergers and acquisitions and projects, with a focus on the energy sector. Reijnoud has ample experience as deal captain and regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2015, Reijnoud was a partner at Orange Clover. He also co-founded Quire Law Company, an innovative service provider that developed SmartDox in cooperation with Kluwer, by which (transaction) documentation can be generated online, and worked for many years as corporate lawyer at NautaDutilh and Allen & Overy.
Chambers: “He is quick, accurate, precise, thinks two steps ahead and sees the big picture” (2017).
- Stek advises Noreco on acquisition of Shell Olie- Og Gasudvinding Danmark
- Stek advises Limburgs Energiefonds on acquisition Mijnwater
- Stek advises Nuon on acquisition of solar park projects
- Stek represents Stedin in the auction sale of Joulz Energy Solutions to Visser & Smit Hanab
- Stek assists Afvalfonds Verpakkingen and AEB Amsterdam with innovative partnership