Reijnoud Homveld partner
Reijnoud Homveld is a corporate partner. Reijnoud represents corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions in mergers and acquisitions and projects, with a focus on the energy sector. Reijnoud has ample experience as deal captain and regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2015, Reijnoud was a partner at Orange Clover. He also co-founded Quire Law Company, an innovative service provider that developed SmartDox in cooperation with Kluwer, by which (transaction) documentation can be generated online, and worked for many years as corporate lawyer at NautaDutilh and Allen & Overy.
Chambers: “He is quick, accurate, precise, thinks two steps ahead and sees the big picture” (2017).
- Stek advises YARD ENERGY and Volgroen on renewable energy projects joint venture
- Stek advises YARD ENERGY on a solar energy joint venture Klimaatfonds Nederland
- Stek advises 3I Infrastructure and its portfolio company JOULZ on acquisition of electric charging business
- Stek advises Brabant Water on the sale of Hydreco Geomec to ENGIE
- Stek advises Kuehne + Nagel on the acquisition of Rotra’s overland and logistics activities