Paulien Boiten is an associate in our corporate group. She advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. She regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2016, Paulien was an associate in the corporate department of AKD.
- Stek advises Noreco on acquisition of Shell Olie- Og Gasudvinding Danmark
- Stek advises Limburgs Energiefonds on acquisition Mijnwater
- Stek advises Egeria and its portfolio company Ilionx on the acquisition of a majority stake in QNH
- Stek advises AKEF on investment in Aectual 3D
- Stek advises Vattenfall/Nuon on the acquisition of 32 wind turbine positions from Windcollectief Wieringermeer