Paulien Boiten is an associate in our corporate group. She advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. She regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2016, Paulien was an associate in the corporate department of AKD.
- Stek advises Mirage Retail Group in negotiations on acquisition of BCC from Fnac Darty
- Stek advises Audax on the acquisition of Bookspot
- Stek advises Brabant Water on the sale of Hydreco Geomec to ENGIE
- Stek advises Audax on the acquisition of Bruna
- Stek advises Audax Groep in acquisition of De Marskramer