Michaël Rijnja advises corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions on mergers and acquisition, joint ventures and general corporate law issues. Before he joined Stek in 2016, Michaël was an associate in the corporate departments of Allen & Overy and Stibbe.
- Stek advises Decathlon on the acquisition of hockey brand Dita
- Stek advises Nuts Groep on the acquisition of Robin Mobile
- Stek advises on the sale of shares in Rooftop Energy to NPM Capital
- Stek advises Corendon Holiday Group on the envisaged sale of the tour operator and Dutch airline Corendon to Triton
- Stek advises Sketch with respect to $20M investment by Benchmark