Michaël Rijnja advises corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions on mergers and acquisition, joint ventures and general corporate law issues. Before he joined Stek in 2016, Michaël was an associate in the corporate departments of Allen & Overy and Stibbe.
- Stek advises Corendon Holiday Group on the envisaged sale of the tour operator and Dutch airline Corendon to Triton
- Stek advises Sketch with respect to $20M investment by Benchmark
- Stek advises Eneco eMobility in acquisition of FLOW Charging
- Stek advises Uniphar in acquisition of Angiocare
- Steks acts on sale of Ridder Data Systems to Trivest Software