Michaël Rijnja advises corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions on mergers and acquisition, joint ventures and general corporate law issues. Before he joined Stek in 2016, Michaël was an associate in the corporate departments of Allen & Overy and Stibbe.
- Stek advises EVS Broadcast Equipment on acquisition of broadcast network infrastructure specialist Axon
- Stek advises Kuehne + Nagel on the acquisition of Rotra’s overland and logistics activities
- Stek advises Decathlon on the acquisition of hockey brand Dita
- Stek advises Nuts Groep on the acquisition of Robin Mobile
- Stek advises on the sale of shares in Rooftop Energy to NPM Capital