Mattijs Baneke is an attorney in our Competition & Regulated Markets group. Mattijs focuses mainly on European and Dutch competition law and has specific expertise in cartel procedures, leniency, merger control, distribution systems and audits and compliance. Furthermore, Mattijs advises and litigates in the field of state aid.
Mattijs regularly provides tailored presentations to companies and has provided various competition law lectures at the summer school of Utrecht University. Mattijs has published several articles in a leading Dutch competition law journal.
- Stek advises Corendon Holiday Group on the envisaged sale of the tour operator and Dutch airline Corendon to Triton
- Stek successfully appeals attribution of cartel fine to managing partners
- Stek advises Egeria and its portfolio company Ilionx on the acquisition of a majority stake in QNH
- Stek advises in the sale of Elementis Specialty chemicals
- Stek represents Transavia before the General Court
- Stek contributes to Getting The Deal Through’s Market Intelligence series – Cartels 2018
- Parcom Capital/Simpel Best Deal Midmarket 2016