Mattijs Baneke is an attorney in our Competition & Regulated Markets group. Mattijs focuses mainly on European and Dutch competition law and has specific expertise in cartel procedures, leniency, merger control, distribution systems and audits and compliance. Furthermore, Mattijs advises and litigates in the field of state aid.
Mattijs regularly provides tailored presentations to companies and has provided various competition law lectures at the summer school of Utrecht University. Mattijs has published several articles in a leading Dutch competition law journal.
Legal 500: ”an impressive associate” (2020).
- Stek advises shareholders Simpel on acquisition of Simpel by T-mobile: acquisition completed
- Stek advises shareholders Simpel on acquisition by T-Mobile
- Stek advises Mirage Retail Group in negotiations on acquisition of BCC from Fnac Darty
- Stek advises Abacus on its acquisition of Pluripharm
- Stek advises Iskes on ACM investigation into Port Towage Amsterdam
- Legal 500 2020: Again praise for Stek
- Stek contributes to Getting The Deal Through’s Market Intelligence series – Cartels 2018
- Parcom Capital/Simpel Best Deal Midmarket 2016