Malu Dijkstra is a counsel in our corporate group and member of the healthcare team. Malu advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructuring and other corporate law issues. She also regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Before she joined Stek in 2017, she worked as an attorney at Loyens & Loeff for over 10 years, including a period in the Singapore office and as secondee at ABNR counsellors at law in Jakarta in 2013.
- Stek advises ELMA on USD 45M investment in Carepay International
- Head Mares Group acquires majority stake in liveaboard.com
- Stek advises Cape Investment Partners on the acquisition of a majority stake in FoundOcean and Cape Holland
- Stek acts for Solar Works in EDPR investment
- Stek acts for Inteno in its acquisition of Genexis Group