Linde Bremmer is a senior associate in our Competition & Regulated Markets group. Prior to joining Stek in 2017, Linde worked for six years at AKD and CMS in Brussels. Linde litigates and advises on European and Dutch competition law, public procurement, state aid, privacy and sector-specific regulation.
- Stek advises NVB: a unique step in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism
- Stek advises Gebr. Heinemann and Casualfood on joint venture Smartseller
- Stek successfully represented Schakelring, De Riethorst Stromenland and Volckaert in the second phase ACM merger control procedure
- Stek advises Kuehne + Nagel on the acquisition of Rotra’s overland and logistics activities
- Stek advises ING Corporate Investments and Nunner Logistics