Harry Stamps is an associate in our Corporate group. Harry advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions.
- Stek advises Springbok on the acquisition of Adeptiv from PostNL
- Stek advises HMS Industrial Networks AB on the acquisition of a majority share in Ekitec Holding and Procentec
- Stek advises Mirage Retail Group in negotiations on acquisition of BCC from Fnac Darty
- Stek advises the Belgian private equity fund Dynamica and its portfolio company Foresco Packaging on the acquisition of FHG Production Holding
- Stek advises Partech on Kaizo investment