Guy Pegels is a senior associate in our finance group, specialising on leveraged finance, general corporate lending, asset-based finance and restructuring in the mid-markets. Guy advises in financial transactions and regularly works with international law firms on cross-border financings. Guy served as (seconded) legal counsel for ABN AMRO Bank in 2017.
- Stek advises Blackfin Capital Partners and CED on the unitranche financing of the acquisition by CED of Eurexo
- Stek advises Rabobank and BLF on financing of acquisition of Sunmaster Nederland by Home & Gardens Solutions
- Stek advises Boels Rental on EIB loan agreement
- Stek advises ING Bank on financing of acquisition by Bencis of a stake in Bons & Evers
- Stek acts for Harbert European Growth Capital