Frans Haak is a partner in our finance group. Frans specializes in banking, finance, restructuring and insolvency. Before he joined Stek, Frans was a senior legal counsel at ABN AMRO Bank and an associate in the corporate & finance department at Houthoff Buruma. Chambers Europe recommends Frans as a leading finance lawyer, representing lenders and borrowers.
Chambers: “Frans Haak receives outstanding feedback for his lender-side practice, and is praised for his in-depth understanding of banks. Clients enthuse: “He is very strong in the negotiation process, he brings the right arguments. What is also important is that he gets to the point and is pragmatic in getting the deal done” (2014).
- Stek advises Rabobank and BLF on financing of acquisition of Sunmaster Nederland by Home & Gardens Solutions
- Stek advises banks on refinancing of Schiphol
- Stek advises Rabobank on the (re)financing of Plantise
- Stek advises Boels Rental on EIB loan agreement
- Stek advises Standard Investment on financing of acquisition of Riedel