Frans Haak is a partner in our finance group. Frans specializes in banking, finance, restructuring and insolvency. Before he joined Stek, Frans was a senior legal counsel at ABN AMRO Bank and an associate in the corporate & finance department at Houthoff Buruma. Chambers Europe recommends Frans as a leading finance lawyer, representing lenders and borrowers.
Chambers: “Frans Haak receives outstanding feedback for his lender-side practice, and is praised for his in-depth understanding of banks. Clients enthuse: “He is very strong in the negotiation process, he brings the right arguments. What is also important is that he gets to the point and is pragmatic in getting the deal done” (2014).
- Stek advises Standard Investment on financing of acquisition of Riedel
- Stek advises AKEF on investment in Aectual 3D
- Stek advises ING Bank on financing of acquisition by H2 of One Way Plastics
- Stek advises Nordian Capital on financing of acquisition of De Jong Gorredijk
- Stek assists Stedin in acquisition of DNWG