Eva is an associate in the corporate group who joined Stek in 2014. Eva represents corporates, (semi)governments, investors and financial institutions in acquisitions, joint ventures and projects, with a focus on the (sustainable) energy sector. Eva is a member of our Energy and Utilities team. Eva also advises on privacy and personal data protection.
- Stek advises Stedin Groep on the auction sale of Joulz to 3i Infrastructure
- Stek advises Nuon on acquisition of solar park projects
- Stek assists Afvalfonds Verpakkingen and AEB Amsterdam with innovative partnership
- Stek advises Neenah in the acquisition of Coldenhove Papier
- Stek advises Vattenfall/Nuon on the acquisition of 32 wind turbine positions from Windcollectief Wieringermeer