Elias Ram advises corporates, private equity firms and financial institutions on mergers and acquisition, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Before he joined Stek in March 2020, Elias was an associate in the Corporate department of NautaDutilh.
- Stek advises Springbok on the acquisition of Adeptiv from PostNL
- Stek advises Buckaroo on the intended acquisition of payment service provider Sisow
- Stek advises Assa Abloy on EU Commission remedies sale of Record Holding to FAAC
- Stek advises Saab on sale of QPS
- Stek advises Stork on the sale of equipment rental business EQIN