Eelco Bijkerk partner
Eelco Bijkerk is a corporate partner. Eelco advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He also regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Eelco has particular expertise in private equity transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2011, Eelco was a senior associate in the corporate department of Allen & Overy.
- Stek advised shareholders of Noordlease on sale to Hitachi
- Stek advises PitPoint on LNG joint venture
- Stek advises management and banks in connection with the acquisitions of the Employment Group and KP&T by Egeria
- Stek advises Belgian brewer Duvel on its investment in Brouwerij ‘t IJ
- Stek advises Stork on sale of Doetinchem operations