Eelco Bijkerk partner
Eelco Bijkerk is a partner in our corporate group. Eelco advises private equity firms, corporates and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and other corporate law issues. He also regularly works with international law firms on cross-border transactions. Eelco has particular expertise in private equity transactions. Prior to joining Stek in 2011, Eelco was a senior associate in the corporate department of Allen & Overy.
- Stek advises Iskes on ACM investigation into Port Towage Amsterdam
- Stek advises SK FireSafety Group on the acquisition of AED-Partner
- Stek advises SK FireSafety Group and Apax Partners on the sale of the AeroSafety division
- Stek advised shareholders of Noordlease on sale to Hitachi
- Stek advises PitPoint on LNG joint venture