Dierik Cras partner
Dierik Cras is a corporate partner. Dierik focuses on corporate transactions and corporate and commercial litigation. In addition, he acts as binding advisor and investigator appointed by the Enterpise Chamber. Dierik is a co-founder of Stek. Previously he was an attorney at NautaDutilh, including two years in New York. Thereafter, Dierik worked for several years as an independent legal advisor.
- Stek advises all shareholders in Lagerwey Group B.V. in the sale of Lagerwey to the German wind turbine manufacturer ENERCON
- Stek advises Poeka Holding on the sale of Goed Gemerkt to CCL’s Avery
- Stek advises Simpel and its shareholders on the investment by Parcom Capital
- Stek advises in respect of the acquisition of Code P West B.V. by Maji Moto B.V. and management
- Stek advises Burando in the sale of Service Terminal Rotterdam to iCON Infrastructure Partners II