Dierik Cras partner
Dierik Cras is a partner in our corporate group. Dierik focuses on corporate transactions and corporate and commercial litigation. In addition, he acts as binding advisor and investigator appointed by the Enterpise Chamber. Dierik is a co-founder of Stek. Previously he was an attorney at NautaDutilh, including two years in New York. Thereafter, Dierik worked for several years as an independent legal advisor.
- Stek advises shareholders Simpel on acquisition by T-Mobile
- Stek advises Corendon Holiday Group on the envisaged sale of the tour operator and Dutch airline Corendon to Triton
- Stek advises all shareholders in Lagerwey Group B.V. in the sale of Lagerwey to the German wind turbine manufacturer ENERCON
- Stek advises Poeka Holding on the sale of Goed Gemerkt to CCL’s Avery
- Stek advises Simpel and its shareholders on the investment by Parcom Capital