Stek nominated for ‘Best Dutch M&A Law Boutique’, for the ninth year in a row
Stek has been nominated for ‘Best Dutch M&A Law Boutique’ at the M&A Awards 2023, for the ninth year in …
In the 2017 edition of the authoritative directory Chambers Europe clients are full of praise for Stek. Stek is described as “the best law firm in the mid-market in terms of price/quality ratio” and praised for its “combination of speed of service, quality of advice and reasonable fees”, “realy good culture” and its collaborative approach with our clients (“they really act as a team and work really well with our own team”). The excellent feedback in the interviews by Chambers and Partners has resulted in Stek winning the Client Service Award for the Netherlands for the second time (click here).
In the new edition of the directory all practice areas of Stek are listed as leading and the following lawyers are listed as “Leaders in their Field”:
– Banking & Finance: Frans Haak, Herman Wamelink;
– Competition/European Law: Ruben Elkerbout, Jan Erik Janssen;
– Corporate/M&A Mid-Market: Maarten van der Graaf, Jasper Stek;
– Dispute Resolution: Gerben Smit;
– Energy & Natural Resources Regulatory: Jan Erik Janssen;
– Energy & Natural Resources Transactional: Reijnoud Homveld;
– Private Equity: Maarten van der Graaf;
– Transportation – Aviation: Jeroen Timmermans.
Stek is also listed with all its practice areas and a large number of lawyers in the 2017 edition of the directory Legal 500. The following lawyers are listed:
– Eelco Bijkerk (Commercial, corporate & M&A and Private equity);
– Dierik Cras (Dispute Resolution – Commercial litigation and Private equity);
– Ruben Elkerbout (EU and competition);
– Maarten van der Graaf (Banking and finance – Lender or arranger side, Commercial, corporate and M&A and Private equity);
– Reijnoud Homveld (Industry focus – Energy and Private equity);
– Jan Erik Janssen (Industry focus – Energy);
– Sharon Kaufmann (Banking and finance – Borrower side);
– Gerben Smit (Dispute resolution – Commercial litigation);
– Jeroen Timmermans (Banking and finance – Borrower side, Banking and finance – Lender or arranger side and Transport).
We thank our clients for their warm words.
Our colleagues Ruben Elkerbout, Mattijs Baneke and Philine Wassenaar will join Geradin Partners to open its Amsterdam office on 1 …